Dune trips this weekend

rocket

I see several duners are planning a day or weekend trip the 17th and 18th. Don't forget the annual Challenge Cup Relay Race is scheduled to start Saturday morning and run through the night to Sunday morning. This is a relay race for law enforcement from all over the world. :usa:

The race starts at 9:a.m. Saturday on 127 about twenty miles north of Baker High School. Runners have follow vehicles as well as transport vehicles for 267 teams who run the 20 leg course. Checkpoints, aid stations and toilets are placed every five to eight miles. The last teams will START the race at 4:p.m. The course runs to Shosone then 178 to Pahrump where the runners take the 160. The end of the race is at the LV Hilton.

Traffic will be VERY congested at times along the course and sometimes restricted to one lane. Plan ahead and expect some delays. :(

SANDAWG :atv: and I will be at Little Dumont camped near the entrance road starting Thursday. :laughoff: Stop by and enjoy a brew, or just watch the race. :finger:

Some of the guys from my work will be doing that run. If you see the Patrol running by say Hi to them for me.

We saw them last year BP. one of them hollered out at me that they liked my hat. Happened to have on my B.P. ball cap!!! Follow your team in the rail!!!! :laughoff:

We sit right by the road and cheer them all on!! :atv::usa:

:finger:

Some of the guys from my work will be doing that run. If you see the Patrol running by say Hi to them for me.

Last year SANDAWG was wearing his BP hat when your team ran by. They all saw it and gave him a big cheer. I believe your team is #9. Let me know if it's another #. :laughoff:

Last year SANDAWG was wearing his BP hat when your team ran by. They all saw it and gave him a big cheer. I believe your team is #9. Let me know if it's another #. :laughoff:

Great minds think alike, note the time for posts!!!

:finger: