Problems?

sandawg

Just stay way far away from those u-joint axles. They break alot of sh*t. :mex: ie: rip out trailing arms, crack frames, break trans side cases, etc etc. They don't plunge properly under load.

2D's are fine as long as you treat them right and don't have crazy torque and alot of weight to your car. They hold up just fine. Just look at painterjoe and how he drives his big 4 seat extreme car. He has a few season's on his 2D. You just need to use common sense with them.

From what I have heard and seen, it seems that if they are put on after the fact for a replacement to CV's you will have some issues.

BUT Wicked sand cars install them as a standard and they seem to do fine.. I know a guy that has had his car for 3 seasons now, and he has had NO issues!

From what I have heard and seen, it seems that if they are put on after the fact for a replacement to CV's you will have some issues.

BUT Wicked sand cars install them as a standard and they seem to do fine.. I know a guy that has had his car for 3 seasons now, and he has had NO issues!

Thank You Gentlemen!

:mex:

I've had the extremes on my car for 4 years now and NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!! LOVE THEM!! However, the set up has to be done correctly. Not good for all cars though.. My car creates only about 1 1/2" of plunge/extention throughout the travel. so the axle splines stay pretty much in the middle of their travel, alot less stress when they need to "plunge"..Alot of cars create alot of "plunge/extention" and the axles "extend" too the far extreme of there capability. when it's time to "plunge" they tend to bind.

Just look at the plunge/extention distance the suspention creates and the travel specs. of the axles. Care and MAINTENCE are big factors as well..

Just my 2cts

Edited by Quadrockets