American flag shutdown? WTF?

FireKracker

That's a good idea and I would agree with you except for the small flaw in your plan. School gets out sometime in June unless it's a year round school.

haha, i am so used to Vegas schol zones, seems like they are on all the time so my brain thinks that school seems to happen 24/7 all year long! ....especially if i am running late!! school zone lights are always on if i am late!!

report of the school board meeting held last night

http://www.examiner.com/x-27745-SF-Headlin...irts-flap-video

Thanks for posting that, interesting.

Still working to fire those incompetent administrators.

I am not trying to offend anyone, for any reason. If I do, it's not against the law to offend someone. We're just so damn used to being politically correct, we've forgotten real, true conversation. I haven't. I don't see this going away, anytime soon. It appears that the people of Morgan Hill are fed up with it.

BBTank :usa:

Thanks for posting that, interesting.

Still working to fire those incompetent administrators.

I am not trying to offend anyone, for any reason. If I do, it's not against the law to offend someone. We're just so damn used to being politically correct, we've forgotten real, true conversation. I haven't. I don't see this going away, anytime soon. It appears that the people of Morgan Hill are fed up with it.

BBTank :usa:

I really doubt that anyone will get fired over this incident. That would be completely over reacting like the vice principal did. I agree it should have never happened to begin with. The vice principal, at a minimum, should be reprimanded and be made to publicly apologize to the students. It should also be in writing.

These are the kind of incidents that promote racial violence and need to be dealt with. Arizona is on the right path with their new state laws that are already unenforced federal laws. The laws are directed at illegal immigrants. That encompasses everyone that is NOT a United States citizen. They are not racial based laws. They are laws that should be enforced to catch criminals.

I really doubt that anyone will get fired over this incident. That would be completely over reacting like the vice principal did. I agree it should have never happened to begin with. The vice principal, at a minimum, should be reprimanded and be made to publicly apologize to the students. It should also be in writing.

These are the kind of incidents that promote racial violence and need to be dealt with. Arizona is on the right path with their new state laws that are already unenforced federal laws. The laws are directed at illegal immigrants. That encompasses everyone that is NOT a United States citizen. They are not racial based laws. They are laws that should be enforced to catch criminals.

I don't think he'll be fired either, but shoot high and be happy where it lands.

And I'm glad you're an informed citizen. I think people went off the deep end about the SB1070, without even reading it.