att takes over some verizon service in rural areas

vegas style

i heard they were making all the vzw customers switch to gsm phones which means they are probably switching the towers over too.. Hopefully it will improve AT&T's service out there but hinder Verizons

im in the same boat as freak.. now that i have a it guy working for me in house... he can deal with the weekend crap.. I dont wanna be bothered at all anymore when in the dunes :D

being someone that has had to go to the top of comp or or out near the north pole to get any signal. :dunno: i would like to be able to have service in camp :MBdance: . would make checking in with work (to see if i can stay longer) and directing people to camp much easier. so what i like to be spoiled :MBdance:

I agree the 30 miles from Baker to Dumont with NO Service from ATT. I do not like especially when its hot and you have LiL Kids with you. Makes it a little easier to call for help if needed. If I recall there is maybe two Call Boxes so you would hope to hell you were close enough to get some help.

It would also Suck if you were Rolling in Late at night Like I normally do and have no service and know you have help 10 miles away and they would come help out but you can not call because you got shiatty Service. :MBdance:

Oh well I am sure it will benefit both... Don't want to hear or see my phone once on the sand just getting there is the most important..... :MBdance::dunno: