Great Article About Dumont

ltr450rider

:dope:

As we enter the month of July, you may find yourself sitting on You Tube watching old sand videos, browsing the forums with not many new reports or pics from the dunes, and soon find yourself twitching uncontrollably with anxiety. You go out to the garage and sit on your quad or in your sandcar making ridiculous revving sounds as if you were 5 years old again. You start to imagine yourself jamming up comp hill or cresting a perfectly groomed razorback. You can almost hear the sound of generators in camp and quads in the distance. The slight smell of race gas from that gas can in the corner of the garage gets your attention. Next thing you know you are over there pulling the cap off to get a fresh whiff. You think to yourself...what's going on? Am I crazy? WTF am I doing? Then reality sets in. You realize you still have over 3 more months to go before dune season begins and you are already having sand withdrawals! Hang in there, duners.

:rainbow1:

Taken from Dumontduneriders.com homepage.

:rainbow1:

Just read that, and I thought the same thing. Spent about twenty minutes sitting on my quad yesterday planning some summer upgrades and was wishing I was out riding instead of wrenching. :slap:

Gonna be a loooooooooooooong summer........... :dope:

** edited to add:

Good job on the write up Pedro!

Edited by rushjunkie

haha thanks for noticing, guys. It's pretty much what I've been going through lately. I'm going effen nuts. I'm way overdue for some sand. I miss Dumont. I'm gonna have to make an early run there one of these weekends here soon to get a quick fix.