2011 ASA Calendar

FE135

This is kinda cool for me, I was asked to for some photos for the ASA calendar and figured I might get one in there. I already have one in this years calendar. Boy was I surprised when I got a copy of the final draft. Here is some spy shots of the calendar.

Remember, the calendar is a big fundraiser for the ASA and should be available in September. They usually sell them at the Sand Sports Super Show. I'll be buying a few copies.

Cover, my rail

p512641996-3.jpg

1st Page, Painter Joe and a guy named Reed made this one

p499996820-3.jpg

2nd Page, Travis in the center and to the right the road through Glamis

p456930119-3.jpg

Just call me Mr January, me and my rail. (shot by Sandemon with my camera)

p107091550-3.jpg

September, Night shot seen on this site before.

p383369622-3.jpg

Back cover, A just for fun stitched pano from top of Olds hill.

p165204350-3.jpg

I am amazed, proud and honored that they choose so many of my shots for next years calendar. I also want to thank all of you (DDR and DSD) whom let me take photos of your toys. I would stop a dune run with my group just to get a shot that I thought was perfect.

The originals used for the calendar are located at this LINK

Here they are:

p76443406-4.jpg

p168344774-4.jpg

p901003709-4.jpg

p76046088-4.jpg

p329685613-4.jpg

p256576-4.jpg

p395601416-4.jpg

p761426912-4.jpg

That is so cool, Neal! Good job and Congrats! You deserve it with the badass shots you always manage to take.

Pretty cool too for painterjoe & TCS T to get in the calendar! :beercheers:

I'll be picking up a couple of them hopefully at the SSSS.

i remember when you shot joes car and the front of OGP's truck. that was the 70 regatta

I knew right away that Joe's car came out great. Sometimes you get lucky. I went crazy taking photos during the regatta, there were so many cool toys and awesome lighting. Doing night shots of folks 70's felt like we had an assembly line going.

That is so cool, Neal! Good job and Congrats! You deserve it with the badass shots you always manage to take.

Pretty cool too for painterjoe & TCS T to get in the calendar!

I'll be picking up a couple of them hopefully at the SSSS.

How can you not like TCS T's stuff! In the original draft there were two more pages and I had about four more photos in there. I think two of them was TCS T's stuff. One of them was a shot of John (Sandemon). Unfortunately, budgets killed those two pages.

• 2 months later...

The calander is out and I got several copies at the SSSS. I'm pretty thrilled, the pics came out awesome and I got lots of compliments. It has been a good week between the ASA calendar and getting in Sand Sports mag.

This calls for the dancing banana :DDRrocks:

The calander is out and I got several copies at the SSSS. I'm pretty thrilled, the pics came out awesome and I got lots of compliments. It has been a good week between the ASA calendar and getting in Sand Sports mag.

This calls for the dancing banana :DDRrocks:

Neal Great work. I am glad you got your copies because once sunday afternoon came along there were no more left. Nice pics by the way... :beerpint:

Way awesome Neal! You'll have to sign my copy ;).gif

Cool, now I get my 38 seconds of fame!!

Neal Great work. I am glad you got your copies because once sunday afternoon came along there were no more left. Nice pics by the way... MBdance.gif

Really?? Add 5 more seconds of fame,,,, well, there were others that contributed, I'll give them my 5 seconds :DDRrocks:

Edited by FE135