Animal Cruelty Petition

Fast Machine

This is a petition for an animal cruelty case set to go to court on July 23rd. The petition is to ask for a harsher sentence against the dog's owner, who has a history of animal neglect.

This took place in South Carolina, where the dog was put in a cage with no food or water and left to die in 100+ degree heat. The animal was found on the third day, dead.

It is really simple to sign, just follow this link:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/282/325/874

Thank you.

Edited by Fast Machine

It makes me so sad to read this. It makes me so sad and mad at the same time. :pissed: It says so much about an individual who could do this to an animal. I'm not going to rant about this to much but this was hard for me to see and read. I couldn't imagine being that poor dog who suffered so much pain and agony up until the point he died. I signed this and put some comments in the box demanding harsher penalties for this type of a crime. We will see what happens!

This is a petition for an animal cruelty case set to go to court on July 23rd. The petition is to ask for a harsher sentence against the dog's owner, who has a history of animal neglect.

This took place in South Carolina, where the dog was put in a cage with no food or water and left to die in 100+ degree heat. The animal was found on the third day, dead.

It is really simple to sign, just follow this link:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/282/325/874

Thank you.

How is a petition going to help in a legal court case? But the bastard should be put in the same situation for a while