jorgeloco Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 Well I am going to vegas this weekend with my wife and another couple and I need some help from the vegas peeps. I need to know if there is any new good shows or attracions we trying to keep this on the cheap side any hook ups let me know thanks guys and gals. Quote
sandawg Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 Well I am going to vegas this weekend with my wife and another couple and I need some help from the vegas peeps. I need to know if there is any new good shows or attracions we trying to keep this on the cheap side any hook ups let me know thanks guys and gals. http://www.centurylink.net/search/index.ph...centurylink.net Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 I can get 2 for 1 tix on a bunch of shows, and you're always welcome to come look at the dolphins. Quote
TheAlaskan Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 Green Valley Ranch in Henderson has free reggae concerts every Sat. from 6pm till 11pm Quote
jorgeloco Posted July 20, 2010 Author Posted July 20, 2010 I can get 2 for 1 tix on a bunch of shows, and you're always welcome to come look at the dolphins. cool can you get tix for KA pm me thanks Anna Quote
jorgeloco Posted July 20, 2010 Author Posted July 20, 2010 Green Valley Ranch in Henderson has free reggae concerts every Sat. from 6pm till 11pm We may just hit that thanks man Quote
jorgeloco Posted July 20, 2010 Author Posted July 20, 2010 http://www.centurylink.net/search/index.ph...centurylink.net thanks pat for the link Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 That link up there has random vegas stuff, is there a specific link for show specials? Quote
bp-guy Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 That KA show kicks a$$. We saw it last time there. The kids couldn't stay awake and interested in the Lion King but with KA they were wide awake and loving it. Quote
jorgeloco Posted July 21, 2010 Author Posted July 21, 2010 That KA show kicks a$$. We saw it last time there. The kids couldn't stay awake and interested in the Lion King but with KA they were wide awake and loving it. i guess I will be ok with that I didn't like the lion king Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.