Jakster884 Posted July 28, 2010 Posted July 28, 2010 I will be attending the X Games again this year have been for the previous 5. I will be at the Collisieum on Saturday for the Rally Racing, Big Air, Skate and BMX. Any one heading out. We can hook up for some brews. Here is the link: [url=http://espn.go.com/action/xgames/summer/2010/]http://espn.go.com/action/xgames/summer/2010/[/ur GUESS I WAS TOO LAZY TO POST OR TOO BUSY. ONLY POSTING A FEW TOOK OVER 1000 PICS Quote
FE135 Posted July 28, 2010 Posted July 28, 2010 Love the motorcycle jumping, wish I could go. Take pictures. Quote
Jakster884 Posted July 28, 2010 Author Posted July 28, 2010 I Will have my camera and practice some of your awesome tips. Quote
Jakster884 Posted August 10, 2010 Author Posted August 10, 2010 I have posted a few pics. Too many to go through. Quote
dunefreak Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 Great shots Jack. I saw that Ford on 2 wheels on TV. haha Quote
FE135 Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 Cool pics! That stadium ramp looks even steeper than on TV. Quote
RUn2it Posted August 17, 2010 Posted August 17, 2010 so what camera did you use? Last year at the Home Depot Center they didn't care what still camera you had but the Staples Center wouldn't let you in with any lens longer than 3.5 inches. This year it was all the venues, no interchangeable lenses or zooms so I figured they could kiss my aperture. Quote
Jakster884 Posted August 17, 2010 Author Posted August 17, 2010 I used my D90 with the 18-105MM Lens. Nothing over 3.5" I guess its ok while its retracted. Because extended it about 7" Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.