Generator Repair

Just Mike

It's not working quite right. Duh! :headbang1:

Yeah...more details would help, Mike.

Give us a call at Johnnie Walkers. 702-436-2495 Ask for Ken or Jeremy Lets see if we can help you. We are a Generac service center.

Sorry :dope: . It does not seem to idle up enough when I put a load on it like the AC or microwave. And yes it is loud but not sure anything can be done about that. I know that the arm for the throttle control does move but does not seem to move enough. Not sure if there is any adjustments on these things. Sometimes it works fine. :headbang1:

Take it to Ken @ Johnny walkers. They do a great job and are a great crew to work with.

I am trying to avoid spending to much money on this pos. If I have to spend to much on it to get it right I will just buy an Onan.

I am trying to avoid spending to much money on this pos. If I have to spend to much on it to get it right I will just buy an Onan.

That's why he recommended Johnny Walkers. They are very reasonable. It's best to have someone look at it who knows these things very well instead of throwing parts at it. Not saying you would do that, but it sometimes takes more time and money to try and do things yourself. When my Onan was acting up I brought my hauler into Ken @ Johnny Walker and they took very good care of me and handled it. :headbang1:

That's why he recommended Johnny Walkers. They are very reasonable. It's best to have someone look at it who knows these things very well instead of throwing parts at it. Not saying you would do that, but it sometimes takes more time and money to try and do things yourself. When my Onan was acting up I brought my hauler into Ken @ Johnny Walker and they took very good care of me and handled it. :headbang1:

I will give them a call.

Just wanted to see if there was anyone on here that knew what they were doing.

Well it would seem that my generator is scared of the doctor. I ran it for a while today and it is working better and better each time I run it. I know that generac says they need " exercise" so maybe that was all that it was. Thanks for all the replies.