need a crane service hookup in Vegas

dunefreak

Sometime over the next month I am going to need a crane service that can lift a complete BBQ/ bar island over a 2 story house. The island is about 8-10 feet long and maybe about 5 feet wide. If anyone has any connections please let me know. Last time this thing was moved it cost about $750 which actually seems pretty reasonable to me but I'm hoping to save whatever I can.

raspadoo, wanna make a Vegas trip with one of your trucks? :MBdance::atv::thumb:

We do islands daily, I have a 2 jobs coming up in Baker soon (no dates yet), you cover the fuel and I'll hook you up :MBdance:

I will need your services, my buddy lives in Henderson and is building me a new websight, he can meet us and tell us what kind of pics he's looking for and you can work your magic during the pick :thumb:

Edited by raspadoo

Sometime over the next month I am going to need a crane service that can lift a complete BBQ/ bar island over a 2 story house. The island is about 8-10 feet long and maybe about 5 feet wide. If anyone has any connections please let me know. Last time this thing was moved it cost about $750 which actually seems pretty reasonable to me but I'm hoping to save whatever I can.

raspadoo, wanna make a Vegas trip with one of your trucks? :idea::atv: :atv:

Hey contact KR350, he has a guy that removed a spa in a backyard for me for a good price :laughoff:

Hey contact KR350, he has a guy that removed a spa in a backyard for me for a good price :laughoff:

Or you can go that route ^^ I'm sure there are plenty of cranes sitting around up there not working, that being said I'm guessing you should be looking at $250.00 - $300.00 :idea:

• 1 month later...

lucky bastard your gonna have a $200 ac bill in december if you keep addin all the baller party sh*t to the pad lol Cuz we gonna have one helluva shindig at your place to utilize all of it :P

:laughing: Actually we'll be outside most of the time around the fire so eff the inside.

We're gonna be busy soon getting it all dialed in. yiah-yiah.gif