Weekend before Halloween we will be there come ride

dunecruzer661

camping by bathroom 7 come by say hi and lets ride

My group of about 10 rigs or families will be there from Thursday to Sunday. We camp by bathroom 10. Maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime during the weekend............. :yiah::thumb::driver::ban-split:

We will have a group near bath #9 I am the only rail in the group so come find me when you go out. I can't have any fun running with RZR s's as I can't get out of second gear ( no insult meant to RZR"S owners)Look for a white 40' Alfa M/H and a really long white trailer. Hope to see you

Terry :ynot:

man i wish it wasnt my anniversary weekend....i could make another day trip and get some runs in with you guys!

If she loves you she will understand the addiction!! Good Luck, ask for a kitchen pass. You will make it up to her ..... well by at least Christmas LOLOLOL :ban-split:

If she loves you she will understand the addiction!! Good Luck, ask for a kitchen pass. You will make it up to her ..... well by at least Christmas LOLOLOL :ban-split:

:laughing: she really loves me but this is the only weekend she asks for...so I can't complain

I was able to go out last weekend but one day is not enough! Can't wait for the poker run!

I'll have a small group out there friday to sunday. I think I will be the only one in our group with a rail too.

Lets hook up for some runs Terry. We camp close to the face dune. Im in a unpainted DD car. Hope to see you guys out there.

I'll have a small group out there friday to sunday. I think I will be the only one in our group with a rail too.

Lets hook up for some runs Terry. We camp close to the face dune. Im in a unpainted DD car. Hope to see you guys out there.

Sounds good my car looks just like this inc. the old man! :ynot:

Packed motorhome, loading the car in the a.m.. Gettin' my sand fix after a long summer!!! :ban-split: Can't wait to be around a fire with a drink in my hand BABY!!!!!!!

:woopitydoo::thumb::yiah::grin::P:MBdance::headbang1: :randizz:

I'll keep an eye out for other DDR peeps. But what-do-ya say 2pm on Saturday at the South Pole for a little B.S. session??? I know I'll be there with my group.

Happy Halloween everybody!!!!! :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

Well it was a great weekend. Weather was great and wind every night late to clean the dunes up.Went on a nice run sat afternoon with Sobek72 and a few of his quad buddies and had a nice run Coming back through Talladega I noticed my Ipod sounding weird and my lights getting dim, so I shut everything electrical off and got it back to the trailer. I looked in the engine compartment and found the alternator laying on the cross member. It had sheared a grade 8 bolt off and fell down on the frame. Got lucky and a buddy had a bolt we made work for a nice run today but it's off to McFadden-Dale this week for a stainless steel bolt. Didn't take any pictures so don't ask but Sobe was using his Go Pro and will post it up. It was nice meeting him and his crew and it was a great weekend. Now to get ready for next weekend and right back out punishing the sand.

Terry

Well it was a great weekend. Weather was great and wind every night late to clean the dunes up.Went on a nice run sat afternoon with Sobek72 and a few of his quad buddies and had a nice run Coming back through Talladega I noticed my Ipod sounding weird and my lights getting dim, so I shut everything electrical off and got it back to the trailer. I looked in the engine compartment and found the alternator laying on the cross member. It had sheared a grade 8 bolt off and fell down on the frame. Got lucky and a buddy had a bolt we made work for a nice run today but it's off to McFadden-Dale this week for a stainless steel bolt. Didn't take any pictures so don't ask but Sobe was using his Go Pro and will post it up. It was nice meeting him and his crew and it was a great weekend. Now to get ready for next weekend and right back out punishing the sand.

Terry

Terry, you don't want to go stainless. That's even weaker. Most stainless bolts are like grade 5 qaulity.

Sounds like a quick fix. Glad it didn't ruin the weekend. headbang1.gif

• Like 1

What a great weekend. Perfect weather good people and great food. Met up with ynot and had a great run saturday.

I took video and will post as soon I get it out of the trailer.It was nice to meet you Terry,Thanks for a great run.Cant make it for Halloween,So everybody have a great one and be safe.

This past weekend was great!!!! The weather was nice, although the Dumont Seabreeze did rear it's ugly head a little bit on Friday and Saturday night but no biggie. Got quite a few dune rides in, ingested quite a few drinks combinged with my wife's world famous jello shots, and all around had fun. There were some minor accidents, but no major injuries happened which is good!! The sand was wet just under the surface, but suprisingly was nice and smooth. We even found some virgin sand during our rides... :ban-split: Anyway, I'd like to upload some pics, but it says that my files are too big to upload.....:( And the road in SUCKED!!!! I don't expect perfect or extremely smooth by any stretch of the imagination, but it was SUPER WASHBOARD!!!!!

Edited by HappyHour