Damn fuel pump crapped out!

dunefreak

So the last time I fired up the generator it was this summer sometime back in June or July. freakin_nuts.gif Now that I finally coughed up the cash for some new 6V batteries I was going to do some generator maintenance. Great, fuggin thing doesn't even prime now because the fuel pump took a giant poop_hittin_the_fan.gifpoo.gif

Does anyone know how much Camping World gets for these things and if they usually have them in stock? They are about a hundy on ebay and many other places.

http://compare.ebay....4=263602_304662

I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow. Just curious if anyone has had to change theirs recently and knows.

If it's not one thing it's another. :dope: It's all the bullshiat like this that makes that first beer around the fire out at Dumont taste that much better once everything is finally all taken care of. beerpint.gif

They look to me to be about the same as the vw pumps that don't cost nearly that much. To bad you can't use the MSd one I got for sale. :laughing:

laughing.gif

Pete call Rocky Mountain Cummins, they are located on Losee and seem to be cheaper on Onan parts.

I will if Camping World isn't any help. CW is just much closer and easier for me to go to on my lunch break. ;) Thanks Mark.

Well I got it changed out. So I got fuel to the carb and then it still didn't want to run. I had to also pull the carb off and clean it, but it's running great now. thumb.gif Got the oil/ filter changed. New fuel filters too.

I'm all set now. RIGHT? :unsure::headbang1: ???

NOPE! fk me! My fresh water tank is leaking at the lower fitting that is part of the tank and the whole tank needs replacing. I am burned out on spending money and getting sh*t ready for the season. angry.gif

Looks like it's going down to Johnny Walker. I just wonder if this is gonna jack up our weekend plans for this weekend (using it as a place to crash at a party), and then Halloween weekend next weekend. thumbsdown.gif

Well I got it changed out. So I got fuel to the carb and then it still didn't want to run. I had to also pull the carb off and clean it, but it's running great now. thumb.gif Got the oil/ filter changed. New fuel filters too.

I'm all set now. RIGHT? :unsure::headbang1: ???

NOPE! fk me! My fresh water tank is leaking at the lower fitting that is part of the tank and the whole tank needs replacing. I am burned out on spending money and getting sh*t ready for the season. angry.gif

Looks like it's going down to Johnny Walker. I just wonder if this is gonna jack up our weekend plans for this weekend (using it as a place to crash at a party), and then Halloween weekend next weekend. thumbsdown.gif

Pete the season has just started. It will get better once you hit the Sand everything will all go away... :beercheers:

Well huge thanks again to Johnny Walker RV for taking great care of me. They were able to fix the tank by cutting out the old fitting and gluing a new one in. I already got it back too. Those guys down there are life savers when it comes to these things! :clap: