is everyone over it?

dunefreak

Very few trip reports and pics so far, but there are a ton of things for sale! blink.gif

Is everyone over it? laughing.gif I know it's still early and some people are still out there, but there's a huge flood of things for sale since this weekend. WTF happened? :dayum:

Very few trip reports and pics so far, but there are a ton of things for sale! blink.gif

Is everyone over it? laughing.gif I know it's still early and some people are still out there, but there's a huge flood of things for sale since this weekend. WTF happened? :dayum:

I hope everyone is over it. Couldn't get a good line going on a few runs cause there where so many people out duning. :laughing:

I am definetly over the 70. I caught myself riding it around to see people instead of walking. I need to walk when ever I get the chance.:dope:

i think people think they will be able to sale now that it is season and get more $ for there stuff but the fact is there still no one with $$$ to play with but you have to try i know iam trying lol