Rappy hit the dyno Monday

Sand_YFZ

I finished up my rebuild with my raptor and hit the dyno monday. I ended up doing a 734cc big bore with a +6 swingarm. The stockbore build prior to this made 72hp and 48tq but at the FSA Race last month the screw that holds the butterfly on my throttle body backed out and fell in the topend of my brand new stockbore build :undecided: .So I decided to go a little bigger. TJ at Pure Evil did a great job making me a new map with a real nice curve. :thumb: Check it out...Looking forward to Thanksgiving :ban-split:

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0127.jpg

Edited by Sand_700R

I finished up my rebuild with my raptor and hit the dyno monday. I ended up doing a 734cc big bore with a +6 swingarm. The stockbore build prior to this made 72hp and 48tq but at the FSA Race last month the screw that holds the butterfly on my throttle body backed out and fell in the topend of my brand new stockbore build :undecided: .So I decided to go a little bigger. TJ at Pure Evil did a great job making me a new map with a real nice curve. :thumb: Check it out...Looking forward to Thanksgiving :ban-split:

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0127.jpg

looks like your bike is going to run real hard good job arron!!! are you heading out for thanksgiving!!!!

Yeah I will be out for the day Saturday. I hope it runs good.We will see.Last time I was at TJ's dyno I left feeling pretty disappointed..Its not easy making good numbers on that dyno.By the way congrats on the win in Glamis! :thumb:

Edited by Sand_700R

77.33 HP and if that is still a low reading Dyno like it has been in the past, then it is probably more like a low/mid 80's duner!! Should be a beast out there for sure, cannot wait to see it run.

biz will you be a D this weekend?

tj's dyno isn't that far off it's more like 2 to 3 horse at best! i'll bet AB bike is pushing 80

tj's dyno isn't that far off it's more like 2 to 3 horse at best! i'll bet AB bike is pushing 80

Agreed...But aside from that stuff...TJ did an AWESOME job on the tuning/mapping...You can tell he has really refined his EFI tuning skills :thumb: Im very happy with the job TJ/Pure Evil did on my Raptor

I wanted to get out there Saturday for the day, but I have a ton of stuff to do, so I am playing it by ear.