Raptor 660 Motor

sandawg

Time to adjust the vavles on my 06 660 Rhino. I found a site with the service manual on it for the Raptor and want to make sure the motor is the same. I've never worked on a motorcycle engine before so willl try it with this documentation and your input on the motors being the same.

Thanks,

Pat

Time to adjust the vavles on my 06 660 Rhino. I found a site with the service manual on it for the Raptor and want to make sure the motor is the same. I've never worked on a motorcycle engine before so willl try it with this documentation and your input on the motors being the same.

Thanks,

Pat

i have heard that there the same i have even sold a raptor head to a guy that put it on a grizzly 660 the dif is theres no trany on the rhino good luck its not hard just do it

On the way, Thanks!

hEY pAT IF YOU GET IT FIGURED LET ME KNOW. mAYBE YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO SHOW A VERY UNMECHANICALLY INCLINED OLD MAN HOW TO DO THAT JOB. i AM SURE MY 2006 NEEDS THEM ADJUSTED ALSO.

tERRY

hEY pAT IF YOU GET IT FIGURED LET ME KNOW. mAYBE YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO SHOW A VERY UNMECHANICALLY INCLINED OLD MAN HOW TO DO THAT JOB. i AM SURE MY 2006 NEEDS THEM ADJUSTED ALSO.

tERRY

No problem, I got the service manual from White Rhino so I'm an expert. Time for a fire by the shop, a couple of livations and adjust sum balves!

Nice typing you old fa*t, it's called the caps lock key!!! :laughing:

tERRY

p.s.....I am told by reliable sources that they tend to tighten up pretty soon. Mine is backfiring when I shut it off so it's time I tink!!

p.s.....I am told by reliable sources that they tend to tighten up pretty soon. Mine is backfiring when I shut it off so it's time I tink!!

Yeah mine dos that sometimes also. And i saw all the caps but I was in a lazy streak and didn't want to redo it. I figured if anybody would understand that, it would be you.

Yeah mine dos that sometimes also. And i saw all the caps but I was in a lazy streak and didn't want to redo it. I figured if anybody would understand that, it would be you.

And miss an opportunity to give you some crap......Not a chance :mischevious: :laughing: !!!

It's reallly simple to adjust the valves now that I see how to do it. About a half an hour job at most! :beercheers:

:old:

Edited by SANDAWG