Officially a Degenerate!

ltr450rider

We'll we did it. Bigtruckdrmr and I pulled the trigger and got some tattoo's. Were both really happy with them. We both have a rule, anything we get has to mean something to us, have a story behind it. I dont agree with getting something stupid when your drunk a$$ stumbles into the shop and dishes out a few hundred bucks to regret it later in life. I do alot of stupid chit when I'm drunk, I dont want a permanent reminder that I always have to explain the stupid details and why.

Obviously my last name, no it doesnt say B*TCH as some thought at first sight! :laughing: I'm pretty proud of my family and my roots, therefore, I got my last name.

DSC06093.jpg

DSC06092.jpg

Her's turned out great, lots of really good detail and great job of shading. She will probably get a little color later on.

DSC06091.jpg

DSC06090.jpg

A big thanks to my Cousin Scott. He did a great job and made us real happy. He works at Lighthouse Tattoo on Melrose Ave in L.A. if you like his work. His specialty is portraits, but is just a great artist all around.

Looks Good. I have been wanting more myself. Send me his contact info. I am 15 minutes from his shop. Maybe he can hook it up.

He's at a new shop called Lighthouse Tattoo on Melrose and Gardner in L.A. His name is Scott Stollar.

That looks Great! This should be a SHOW YOUR INK THREAD.....I would post pics of mine but I have none.(scared of needles :peek: ).

Isnt there a thread somewhere on DDR with ink pics already?

Looks great Sean and Tami. You should bring your cous along when you come to Vegas!!! :headbang1: Im dying for some new ink