going aug 18 how hot will it be?

turbo_bruce

I would guess highs in the mid 90's.

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/UTSPCPS:13

-The one way trail is always fun.

-If camped at the meadow (preferred), my favorite line to take is up to the left all the way until it ends, then come down the middle through the trees and then it dumps you down a steep trail into the dunes. I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about if you've never been there, but that's the best I can describe it. haha

Just go exploring but watch for drop offs. That place is gorgeous but dangerous. Try staying away from the right side (south end) during hours that the sun is up sigh. There are no shadows and it is nearly impossible to see some of the drop offs coming back from that end going north. ;)

I would guess highs in the mid 90's.

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/UTSPCPS:13

-The one way trail is always fun.

-If camped at the meadow (preferred), my favorite line to take is up to the left all the way until it ends, then come down the middle through the trees and then it dumps you down a steep trail into the dunes. I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about if you've never been there, but that's the best I can describe it. haha

Just go exploring but watch for drop offs. That place is gorgeous but dangerous. Try staying away from the right side (south end) during hours that the sun is up sigh. There are no shadows and it is nearly impossible to see some of the drop offs coming back from that end going north. ;)

cool thanks iam staying in the camp site i have been there once but i cant remimber how to get to some spots do you know how to get to the dianosaur foot print in the rocks???

cool thanks iam staying in the camp site i have been there once but i cant remimber how to get to some spots do you know how to get to the dianosaur foot print in the rocks???

go to the ranger staion at the campground and look at a map...

Man I would love to tag along. I just got some Craigslist paddles to test out. It looks like the weather might not be so good.

My Fiance and I went up there at the beginning of June and i got WINDY... it was horrible. We towed the bikes up there through zion (where we got engaged that day). We stayed in Kanab then went to the dunes the 2nd day. What a waste of towing the bikes all that way. If it's windy, it will be terrible.

Edited by Rap_Rider

Man I would love to tag along. I just got some Craigslist paddles to test out. It looks like the weather might not be so good.

My Fiance and I went up there at the beginning of June and i got WINDY... it was horrible. We towed the bikes up there through zion (where we got engaged that day). We stayed in Kanab then went to the dunes the 2nd day. What a waste of towing the bikes all that way. If it's windy, it will be terrible.

just got back had a blast and even got a rattle snake before he got me