Aluminum radiator repair

White Rhino

• 2 weeks later...

what ever you do....DO NOT GO TO PICKARTS RADIATOR SHOP. He destroyed mine!

I have had nothing but good luck with Pickerts. But he told me up front that Ron Davis Radiators(which was what I had) were junk from the begining. He patched me up enough to finish the season but then ended up buying a Howe Radiator out of Minn. That was a good radiator but when I added the intercooler we had to go to a different one. I don't even know the brand. CBM got it out f So.-Cal and it's working fine Knock on wood!

Terry why did u have to change radiators when u added the intercooler? Or was the radiator also acting as intercooler? Turbo Bruce what are u running with that radiator?

Paul, it was for a couple of reasons. First the other one was starting to leak and had what appearred to have been sandblasted and wasn't flowing. Second with the way we had to mount the intercooler it made the mounting of the new one a cleaner install. But since that was done I have had no problems with the radiator or pretty much anything else for a while which has been nice:)