Villopoto was flyin!

dunefreak

Did anybody go to the Monster Energy Cup last night here in Vegas? I thought the track layout was pretty damn cool. It was fast paced like a motocross track, but still had a taste of supercross here and there. Those jumps were nice and big too. headbang1.gif

Villopoto was flying! Good for him. $1M from just one race. And he just got married so perfect timing to go on his honeymoon as a millionaire. ogp.gifcocktail.gif

I had to work so couldn't go, just got done with watching it on DVR. It was a good race and happy Dungey was doing good. Villipoto is FAST! Dungey needs to be more aggressive but he only practiced for 8 days on the KTM before this race. I didn't know the KTMs were a steel frame, just seems weird.

Bad thing for Villipoto, he has to pay taxes, mechanic, team cut and whatever else. I bet he got $250k of that, still VERY good, but i would want it all.

I agree, the layout was awesome. The only thing I found wrong with the event was that it seemed to be thrown together at the last minute. I had to keep reminding myself that it was the first one they have done. hahaha. All in all I was impressed. my son had a blast. We cant wait for next year.

and the added track surface looked like it had 3/4 inch white rocks in it. Ouch .Did you see practice before they dozed flat the end of the sand section, alessi and a couple others went down and Dean Wilson slammed and his bike cartwheeled over the tuff blocks and nearly to the stadium downhill. And how about Mark Monea doing the off axis 360 FRONT flip, the ramp curve helps back flips but Monea tucks his head and grabs a handful of front brake. Here's the link (I think)--->

Edited by RUn2it