peewee the pinstriper Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 There must have been 15 helmet cams out there this year. So rather than bore you with the same old racing footage I scrubbed through all the video we captured and looked for wrecks, mayhem, busted bikes, and anything else that might be interesting to watch.. I had a ton of captions I wanted to add but some folks probably can't take a joke and might get upset ., Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 I would like to invade Coral Pink this summer with a bunch of 70's Quote
dunefreak Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 Good job, peewee. Oh my god that was funny. Quote
Jakster884 Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 I liked the ant trail of 70'S at the end. Cool Video. Quote
peewee the pinstriper Posted February 13, 2012 Author Posted February 13, 2012 I liked the kid trying to shake the wounded old guys hand in the beginning.. Heck he even flipped his bike for him ..LMAO! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 I liked the kid trying to shake the wounded old guys hand in the beginning.. Heck he even flipped his bike for him ..LMAO! That kid was Charlie. He apologized to the guy and said "my bad", then the dude said some rude sh*t to him like yeah eff you or something to that effect. He was obviously not there to have fun. Not the typical ATC70 Regatta attitude that everyone else had. Next year he gets the jerk award. That pissed me off when I heard about that but I tried to just ignore it. I didn't realize it was all caught on video. wow lol Quote
peewee the pinstriper Posted February 13, 2012 Author Posted February 13, 2012 sorry! but beware of the helmet cam!!! Ya some folks are to uptight Quote
goodguys75 Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 I liked the kid trying to shake the wounded old guys hand in the beginning.. Heck he even flipped his bike for him ..LMAO! that attitude people are taking this deal way to serious Quote
dunefreak Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 that attitude people are taking this deal way to serious There's always one or two every year. This is why the number 1 rule at the top of the list is "don't be a jerk". We're there to have a good time. It's all good. Everyone else's good attitude and fun spirit overshadowed the one or two bad. Quote
FE135 Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 That second half in fast motion was priceless! Thought for sure that dog was going to pee on something! 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 I love the high pitched giggling and sound of the motors the best. Quote
CampIdiot Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 That great I think it needed some captions Pete. Quote
Jakster884 Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 That second half in fast motion was priceless! Thought for sure that dog was going to pee on something! I thought the same thing. Quote
peewee the pinstriper Posted February 14, 2012 Author Posted February 14, 2012 Ok I think I'll have to get a few beers in me and start researching for more clips.. And do a remake.. With captions.. Heck with them if they can't take a joke !! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.