sandawg

If it was a stock Honda 3 wheeler the roost would have been to far away from sandawg to ever hit his car. It was probably a stock Suzuki 50 with a 3 year old on it. Only way that old man would have been close enough to anything that would have been able to roost him :idiot:

Terry is just pissed that I went riding and he only got to stand on a trailer and talk through a "can and string " :slap:

Oh...did I mention tht Neal, John and I were there for 7 days and rode at least twice a day for 3 days. :lol:

Where was :ynot: Old Man??? :headbang1:

:nah:

:old:

Terry is just pissed that I went riding and he only got to stand on a trailer and talk through a "can and string " :slap:

Oh...did I mention tht Neal, John and I were there for 7 days and rode at least twice a day for 3 days. :lol:

Where was :ynot: Old Man??? :headbang1:

:nah:

:old:

In the paint shop getting spiffied up! Yeah well some of us just can't ride around for a week, we have work to do and stuff to take care of. Maybe you can be president of FoDD and then I can go ride around for 7 days?

I'll pass on the prez job. You do it too well! It sux to be retired and get to ride. Your time will come young un! :drinkbeer:

Nice Neal shot Terry! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=345334088850078&set=a.133444093372413.37929.133437123373110&type=1&theater

Edited by sandawg