Mikes New Raptor 700R Build + Dyno Sheet

Sand_YFZ

Mike's Raptor 700R Bolt On + Piston 64hp/49TQ...Build Consists of...MSD Blaster, Hotcam Stage 3 Cam, DMC Force 4 Duals, FCI Intake, Racers Edge +3 Throttle Body, Racers Edge 14:1 Stockbore Piston, High Desert Dyno HD Clutch Springs...Built by me, Tuned by TJ at Pure Evil...Not bad for no head work at all..

MikeRappy700001.jpg

Not building a hillshooter, this is a +3, +4 Long travel Raptor 700...And I would love to see you make a Banshee run like this Raptor does with zero port work, on the stock bore and stroke on gas...To each his own I guess..If you are a Banshee guy then thats your thing..I like 4 strokes and thats my thing.

• Like 1

Yeah after the last trip we decided the only way to keep the rubber on the sand was make it alot faster and add 20hp :laughoff: ..Mike said it was so slow he was riding it on the handlebars...That should help!! I rode it when we got to his house..Its a runner..Really smooth power delivery..Its going to make a great duner/desert bike

Edited by Sand_YFZ

What a wuss. So he was basically saying he was having trouble keeping up with my 2002, unopened, bone stock, tired Raptor? :lol:

Glad to hear she is running good. Hopefully he gets the feel of that thing and learns how to ride again. :loser: lol

• Like 1

nice numbers. little farther then i think i want to go until it internals "need" work.

Personally i wouldn't want to ride a 2 stroke so putting the money is my raptor is my only choice right now, may have to try out a YFZ450 someday to see the real difference.

The last group ride we went on i had no trouble keeping with my all stock bike. The bike had more in it for sure, but i would still love some bolt ons and some nicer sound from exhaust.

I know he said the same thing to me..Then he said lets build it...I came up with a game plan and it exceeded my expectations ..It runs very well...I think Mike just needs to get more seat time..He hasnt ridden regularly for a long time..