930 CV boot clamps

dunefreak

since im up by downtown if you tell me where one of these joints are i would be more than happy to swing by for you on my way to work! :banghead:

Maybe one of the guys from up north *lvnalolife* could swing by Josey's shop and pick you up some and drop them off at your work since he works right down the street now?

since im up by downtown if you tell me where one of these joints are i would be more than happy to swing by for you on my way to work! :banghead:

Maybe one of the guys from up north *lvnalolife* could swing by Josey's shop and pick you up some and drop them off at your work since he works right down the street now?

I'll have to check and see exactly where the buggy shops are. I personally haven't been to one in town yet (except Josey's). I am probably gonna be at Josey's on Sat AM getting some work done on the rail. I'll have to see if he even has any first. I'll let ya know if he doesn't and if I need you to swing by and grab me a couple from somewhere brefore you get to work. Thanks, Nick. I appreciate it. :laughoff:

I'll have to check and see exactly where the buggy shops are. I personally haven't been to one in town yet (except Josey's). I am probably gonna be at Josey's on Sat AM getting some work done on the rail. I'll have to see if he even has any first. I'll let ya know if he doesn't and if I need you to swing by and grab me a couple from somewhere brefore you get to work. Thanks, Nick. I appreciate it. :banghead:

Discount Foreign Auto/Valley Performance is on Meade Ave just West of the 15 before Valley View...and Nevada Off Road is down the street on Valley View north of Spring Mountain.

Discount Foreign Auto/Valley Performance is on Meade Ave just West of the 15 before Valley View...and Nevada Off Road is down the street on Valley View north of Spring Mountain.

Guys at NV. off road on Valley View were contributors to FoDD clean up and have been great to deal with for parts on my car, just a fyi