Paddle & turning tire size

chris&hol

Hello all, im going to order a new set of paddles & turning fronts and just curious what everyone else in running. I have a older Sand Cars Unlimited 5 seater turbo vw running 14.50x15 rears and 6.875x15 turning fronts. I definetly want to run taller fronts to help get rid of the beetle stance. Thank you.

I wanted a bigger front tire than the standard Smoothy tires I had put on my VW rail.I wanted to raise my front. I ended up putting an implement tire on it avail at most rail parts houses. I love it, taller than the smoothy yet much shorter than the 6.875 and fit on the same wheel

Pat

:usa::old:

I would stick with the same size rears with that combo and go up to an 8.50 in the front if you want to raise it up

"I definetly want to run taller fronts to help get rid of the beetle stance. Thank you."

Hello Bert.....anyone home????? :slap::lol:

Correct, fronts just dont look right. Totaly aware taller tire harder to steer (for those of us without PS). But im willing to experiment. Yea im lost on the hole bert thing, mayby sandawg wants to come explain it to me since he's close.

I was not implying you come over and put your foot up my butt, although i thought for sure i was in for a schooling from some sandrail tire expert and how putting taller tires on was going make the earth rotate backwards. No offense taken and surely none given.