Has anybody here...

aceisback

...ever ran for office? Or have a family member or maybe a friend who has ran for any sort of political office? Reason I'm asking is my wife is looking for a one stop shopping site that can do T-shirts, bumper stickers, window posters, yard signs, and maybe some 4x8 corrugated plastic signs. Magnetic car door signs also, but those are way pricey.

She is running for City Council in November and is trying to get the word out right now. We already have a ton of business cards and just need this other stuff done up. Nobody seems to do it all here in SoCal so we're open to suggestions from the border states of NV and AZ, or if you've got a bud that does this sort of thing but doesn't have a website then please put us in touch.

Thanks for any input.

I've used these guys before and they've always done a good job. I believe they do most if not all of what you are looking for. I think the boss's name is Kirk and his son runs it with him.

Next Generation Signs

Categories: [Add] 111 S Water St

Henderson, NV 89015(702) 568-7838