Guess I can't complain!

sandawg

Naw....I'd still have to spot him even with my little current problem Yup it's not the fall that hurtt it's the sudden stop at the end. :cripple::old:

That's always been a problem my whole life. So you and Bob are talking about me behind my back? I would never do anything so low:)

Trust me we have better things to talk about than you, in spite of the fact that you do give us a lot of pretty juicy stuff to talk about. We were discussing how much booze to take to the dunes in October. Rocket always seems to run out and has to drink my stuff.

And since you are thinking of camping with us we'll have to take your share too since your p retty "thrifty" :blah:

Trust me we have better things to talk about than you, in spite of the fact that you do give us a lot of pretty juicy stuff to talk about. We were discussing how much booze to take to the dunes in October. Rocket always seems to run out and has to drink my stuff.

And since you are thinking of camping with us we'll have to take your share too since your p retty "thrifty" :blah:

You know in the 35+ years of duning I can honestly say that I have never ran out of beer at the dunes. And since I don't drink any other type of liquor you don't have to worry about my supply. Main reason I don't run out is I don't pop a top until the toys are put away for the night. Keeps me out of trouble and I don't run out. Maybe you should re-examine your intake habits to figure why you run out early?

An absolute rule !!!!!! No livations until the toys are parked for the day. We agree on something.......Seen too many dumb stunts by drinking and duning and some severe injurys and a couple of unfortunate deaths.

So much for the serious stuff......back to the "Gum Bumpin"

:usa::old:

• Like 1

Ok Dawg, first off, I have NEVER run out of libations. I have however, been low on Ice. :( AND - - - - I have never requested any libations from you, especially that Evan Walker stuff you say is as good as Jack! :hello::drinkbeer:

It's OK Rocket, you can tell the truth. I fell off a bar stool at your's and Terry's favorite Gay bar named the "Big Green Egg. They tricked me and didn't tell me about the orientation of the patrons, I don't frequent those places. I'ts like a girlie magazine.....I buy them only to read the articles and never look at the pictures.

Terry missed his curfew at the "Home" and is on restriction. No computer for a few days.

Edited by sandawg

Man, this old sh*t has completly been taken over by alziheimers. How would he know what the name of the bar was that Bob and I suppsedly took him to with Bob living in Ca and me in Vegas. And from other stories sandawg has told me about his adventures at gay bars is that you can't fall off the bar stools a s they have no seat just a shall we say a anal attachment. I think the fall from his wheelchair off of his F250 has really been the last straw for his old feeble mind or whatever he had left of one.

I am innocent of all charges and think Sandawgs wounds are all self inflicted.

You got me there Terry. With my normal luck most of my body damage has been a result of my participation rather than being self inflicted but not this one with the so called chairs or stools.

Too much info and first hand knowledge for someone that has never visited a "Gay Bar" And the immediate denial.....wow!

List of my stupid’s:

Jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft= Broken tail bone and broken elbow

Driving in a demolition derby= broken thumb

football= separated shoulder

basketball severely sprained ankle

getting old failing eyes= tripping and falling too often

So you may almost have me with the self inflicted thing but not quite. :slap: :no::beerpint:

Edited by sandawg

Rocket, maybe to protect yourself (and Pat) from the evil Attorney's you may want to have this installed onto your Fifth Wheel. Just trying to help an old man out don't you know?

post-85-0-30026100-1345569740_thumb.jpg

How do I explain those without sounding defensive like YNOT did ??? Yes it did happen but thanks to Rockets attempts to be a carpenter and building an extra step ( he made out of fire wood scrapts) to make it easier for Booster to get in and out of their toy hauler that stands about 5 feet off the ground. I stepped on the so called step and it collapsed and I hit the ground with no serious injuries, just some hurt pride and listening to Rocket b*tch about me breaking his work of art! I still think he told booster not to try and walk on the step and told her to watch when I tried to leave his trailer.

Now for the Dumont flight out of his trailer. You would think someone that has a top of the line Toy Hauler could afford to put a shock or spring on the main door to keep it from getting caught in a 40 MPH wind gust and taking the person attempting to leave while hanging on, for dear life, to the door handle would have been slung out of the trailer and ending up with my back against the front tire of his rail some 5 feet or so from the launch spot.

You guessed it. I'm still hearing about how I could ruined his door. A true friend in both cases don't you think???????

:cripple::usa::old:

Thanks Rocket for being the caring person you surely are NOt!!!! :nuts::stirthepot:

Rocket, maybe to protect yourself (and Pat) from the evil Attorney's you may want to have this installed onto your Fifth Wheel. Just trying to help an old man out don't you know?

Great job of Photo Shop Terry, How did you get your head out of there and that other persons in there. Sure looks like the apparatus you were in when I vivited you just after your surgery~

Cut the top off of the rail and you could still get in even tho you are healed up from your surgery and still need assistance getting your arse out of a sitting posisition. :coocoo:

Edited by sandawg

Great job of Photo Shop Terry, How did you get your head out of there and that other persons in there. Sure looks like the apparatus you were in when I vivited you just after your surgery~

Cut the top off of the rail and you could still get in even tho you are healed up from your surgery and still need assistance getting your arse out of a sitting posisition. :coocoo:

C'mon old man even you old broken down grouchy azz laughed at that one! Hell you could transfer the Vdub motor into it and never have to move again! You must be losing your sense of humor but I can't wait till our first night around the campfire at Dumont laughing about all this! Smile it keeps you young!

Bob called me right after you posted that and we did have a good laugh!

And if you haven't heard the "Harley Story" yet that has given way to our doubts of Bob's true sexuality it will be told at the first campfire that you join us. I can't even bring myself to post that story on here. I do still have my morbid, sarcastic, dry sense of humor, it's just that it still hurts to laugh!

Edited by sandawg

Wow!! :beatdeadhorse: That had to be years ago and you always try to turn the facts around! Your'e really struggling to get in the last word, but I'll leave that up to ynot. I'll let the true facts be known at the next campfire. :surrender: :hello:

Wow!! :beatdeadhorse: That had to be years ago and you always try to turn the facts around! Your'e really struggling to get in the last word, but I'll leave that up to ynot. I'll let the true facts be known at the next campfire. :surrender: :hello:

He is kinda like an old lady having to have the last word in everything even if it makes him look bad. Yes I do look forward to the stories. I have a few to share of some of my more shall we say enlighting stories. Glad you can still laugh Pat, even though it hurts just remember it's a good pain :slap:

Holy pooh howdy! I can't believe one of Sandawg's post topics has gone to three pages!! :headbang1: I remember a time several years ago Pat had to beg his peeps to even read one of his posts. I also remember Desertskyz getting all over him for something he posted, then Pat had to "pull his post!" Remember that one Dawg?? :whistle: This thing is going viral! :woo_hoo:

" Holy pooh howdy!" :no_no: :slap::lol: ouch!!! :loser::laughing: ouch!! :redneck: Oh my ...That's a classic, True "Hillbilly" there Bob! :laughoff: ouch!! Stop it please!

As far as "Pulling my post" being brought up........????????? Want a "blow by blow" or a gopro video?? Hee Hee Hee! :beercheers: