Dumont Dunes

Squirrel702

So I took it out and had fun. I climbed Comp hill no problem in 2nd. I lost my gas cap so I found a lid to some container and i used 2 bungees to keep it on. Then after about 3 hours of fun a bolt came out of my right caliper, luckily I just got back to camp. Then my buddy and I just road around in his RZR. But I did find one thing out, I want the Arctic Cat and or something with travel due to I have a bulging disc I just found out after breaking my back paragliding. I don't like the shifting on this car the gears are really close and I don't like seating in these seats sloped back. I think the suspension seats would help out a lot but again do I want to put money into this thing hmmm NOPE. I am just going to take out 20 grand and buy my toy that I want since my wife just got to buy her Audi TT Quattro which we fight over lol.

Thank you guys for putting up with me and to Sandawg for having a little bit of patience with a new comer lol.

P.S IT WAS WINDY AS FU!@ bad day but still had fun.

Edited by Squirrel702

Standard travel rails are pretty much a thing of the past. They are great for a tight budget, but are very limited on the fun factor.

Yes, you may say that standard travel rails are a thing of the past but by no means does that mean that there is no fun factor for those of us that have to run one. As most have seen the long travel cars are getting somewhat scarce because of the economy. I think that the owners of those, if they are true duners, would like to have a standard travel rather than no rail.

We stretch what a no travel car will do but trust me, in the right situations we can run them to the max and have a ball.

• Like 1