Going to Coral 8/9~8/12

Just Mike

So that should happen on Saturday?? lol... Just kidding if mike took any more gas with him to Coral he would need a tanker truck.

I am still considering it, I have permission to go. If anyone would like to sponsor me for the trip. It would just be $50, and i would offer a very nice thank you in the Gopro video. :) well you can't blame me for trying!!

if i go it would be Thursday night, ride all day Friday, coming back Friday night. If someone wants a car pool we could work that out. I have one space open on my trailer, or we could borrow a bigger one if needed.

I guess that mean if Rappy goes we will have winds on Thursday and Friday :lol:

All kidding aside of course, let me know if you are def coming so I can pack extra breakfast and lunch provisions ;%29.gif

It will be nice to get some sand time in and I can't wait to take the kids to the dino tracks!

Edited by sand chick

If i can't save a little money with a carpool, or get a gig coming in i won't be going. I have my Oregon trip starting the 20th and that is going to cost a lot in gas, and we are renting a house on the coast. Very Fun but expensive. 3 days of riding on the coast will be fun.

I'd like to test out all the mods still since I only ran that little bit at Nellis so far. I am open to going, and i may just say F-it and go. :) but you better be ready to ride, and not stopping at the top of all the hills. lol... :idiot: