Fast ride over halloween ?

JS700

I would like to get a group together for a few fast rides over the Halloween weekend. I will be out there from wed 10\24 - wed 10/31. I like riding fast and for more than a few minutes. I ride 2 and 4 wheels and I do not mind who is in the group as long as you can keep up or yeild to faster riders as well as look out for one another should you breakdown or crash. I like following long travels with lots of power the most since they are able to keep up a good amount of speed. Just trying to get a feel fot those who might be interested.

That sounds good to me. If you'd like to meet up at Comp Hill at 11am Sat. morning, there should be a decent sized group doing a little hill-shooting, then off for a blaze through the dunes. You're more than welcome to join up. Otherwise, what did you have in mind for a meet/ride?

Count us in! 11am Sat Comp Hill! We will be out Thursday afternoon-eveningish and will be available til Sunday around noon. Our co-campers aren't into morning rides but we would love to ride early, if you all are in.

Edited by tsrucker

Ok, Comp Sat 11am. We will be there, we drive a black and white XP (no stickers at all), custom black cage, with fatty paddles, and a large pirate flag. Cant miss us. Also, how about a early morning ride too, say Friday, Sat, and/or Sunday around 8am meet at comp?

Well I will make the plans for the 1st ride on Thursday at 11am just before the crack of noon. If you are interested swing by my camp you can not miss it. Left side as you come in the main road opposite of the rangers station just find the green Volvo toter rig with the weekend warrior fifth wheel. Ask for Jayson and introduce yourself as a DDR. I hope to meet some new riders with a heavy thumb, twist or foot !

• Like 1

well if its cool with you all I would like to fallow I got rail last year and have not taken it out. So i preff to fallow! I will be at dumont Friday day after 2pm so if you see my car Please pull me over other wise I will look out for people at comp. Early the better.. THANKS PEEPS ..

Edited by DIRT MONEY

well if its cool with you all I would like to fallow I got rail last year and have not taken it out. So i preff to fallow! I will be at dumont Friday day after 2pm so if you see my car Please pull me over other wise I will look out for people at comp. Early the better.. THANKS PEEPS ..

Ill have a white rail with purple flames on the side panels hit me up

Hey guys, just a summary of rides I found on this thread and others:

Friday 8am meet at comp

Saturday 8am meet at comp

Sat 11am meet at comp

Sat 2pm meet at south pole

Sund 8am meet at comp

Please add to this list if you have heard of any other rides. We are pumped to hang out with new ddr people this weekend!

Hope to see you all there!