Day after Chirstmas

HelmetPigtails

We are going to Dumont the day after Christmas, will it be busy out there or less people?

We thought thanksgiving would be so full you couldn't move but it really wasn't that busy at all from what we expected.

Anybody been there the day after Christmas? We will be there from December 26th thru December 30th.

Thanks

Where areyou going to camp, Saul?

We would love to have you come run with our crew.

We will be out on the27th.

Don't know if we are parking by #6, Like for the haunt, or back by 12.

Can't wait to get back in the sand!!!!

Edited by DunesHaunt

We will be parking in the finger where the entrance to comp hill is. Can't miss our trailer or our rail with all the graphics that are the same for HelmetPigtails. If you see us please come by. This will be our second time out there and we like that it will be pretty slow, we don't like crowds anyway!

@ Roni sounds good to me ok yeah I remember where you camped last time but I will be by north west of bathroom 3 more closer to the 1st finger I'm sure I will see you.

@ bunny I'm sure I will see you guys if your at the last finger by comp hill entrance everyone including myself drives through there so I will stop and say hello and we will try to organize a ride and its not too crowded on New Years and this year being on Monday night for Tuesday might be more than last few years but still not as much as Halloween or presidents even though those are fun weekends as well