registration fees

lindernglamis

Mine was between $600-700. That was for my 06 Sandpiper. The MSRP on my hauler was like 42K or something stupid like that. You can get an estimate from the DMV online (click here) if you have the VIN or general trailer info. The fees are based on the trailer's value or msrp. I know my older toyhauler was only like 200-250 bucks. Hope that gives you an idea how much. :eatdrink021:

Is this registration a one time deal or that amount every year to renew? My cali reg is about 140 a year.

I haven't had my new trailer long enough to renew it yet, but my other toyhauler was still around 200 bucks to renew it every year. :eatdrink021:

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a new attitude MSRP was 27,995 thats the # they go buy they dont charge you by how much you pay. The wonderful state of nevada makes up for their no state income tax in other area's. I paid 495.95. Its just like a car they say roughly 1.8% per thousand dollars. I know next year I will be registering it at my parents house in california it would of only cost about 200.00 to 250.00 had I done that. :beercheers: Nevada DMV