Honda 3.5 coolant manifold mods

FireKracker

So I have been running a Honda 3.5 with a 091 built bus and made the jump to a 2D (actually a DECO) ... when I married up the 3.5 with the trans, i came across a challenge.... the starter motor was wanting to occupy the same space as the coolant manifold. So I went to GD.com and did some research and found a few threads on some mods that others have done. I am curious to find out what options I have (what have you done or seen) to alleviate my problem. I am pretty sure someone has one of these manifolds laying around or knows where I might find one....thanks

After seeing Pete's pick, I did a little research and found a starter made by IMI specifically for a Honda and Mendeola application, It is a Hi Torque 101-NL... about 3 bones .... Thanks Jim and Pete for the help!! :headbang1:

Edited by FireKracker

High torque starter 101 nl......nose long. Mendi transmissions does not properly work with that starter, Intermittently grinds....Found after much research and conversations w/John @ outback and Chris at IMI the Mendi was machined 25 thousands out of specs and a SPECIAL ADAPTOR was needed to correct the issue.