3"-6"-12"-20"-30"-40" Dual Row LED Light Bar SALE

Just Mike

We are blowing out Light bars for the month of Oct. to help everyone get ready for the season. These lights are super bright and I have personally used them for years with no problems to speak of. We offer a full one year warranty. You will need to call us to get these prices and mention that you saw the ad on DDR. Prices are as follows:

Wiring harness with switch and relay. $20

3" 16 Watt Cree 1280 Lumens $50

6" 36 watt Cree 2800 Lumens $100

12" 72 Watt Cree 4300 Lumens $165

20" 120 Watt Epistar 7200 Lumens $175

30" 180 Watt Epistar 10800 Lumens $250

40" 240 Watt Epistar 14400 Lumens $325

We also carry AXIA Aloy Mounting Systems. Please call 702 657 5991

post-911-0-54686200-1380051858_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-94864400-1380051858_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD

We can get the bigger lights in Cree. The Cree have more output, but the bigger the light the more they cost. with the budget minded buyers on the internet these days we don't have the larger cree bars in stock. I say this because I know people compare the lumens to Rigid and others. but the lower cost is worth it for these lights.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a 12" light bar from Mike & Adam for my car. I replaced 2 Lazer star lights that were on the car when I bought it. They were ok but just that ok. They also had to have wires down the frame and zip tied. I hated the look of them so I went with the bar just before the car show. Got the new bar set up and wired in and from what I can tell it would appear that they are going to light my world. They were worth the money and the install is a lot cleaner with no more hanging wires. The wife made me a custom vinyl cover for the bar to protect the lens from sandblast and rock chips. Easily removed when it it's time to go to work. Definitely a good update for the car.

Terry

I bought a 12" light bar from Mike & Adam for my car. I replaced 2 Lazer star lights that were on the car when I bought it. They were ok but just that ok. They also had to have wires down the frame and zip tied. I hated the look of them so I went with the bar just before the car show. Got the new bar set up and wired in and from what I can tell it would appear that they are going to light my world. They were worth the money and the install is a lot cleaner with no more hanging wires. The wife made me a custom vinyl cover for the bar to protect the lens from sandblast and rock chips. Easily removed when it it's time to go to work. Definitely a good update for the car.

Terry

We are glad that you like the light bar Terry. Can't wait to see you run it in the dunes. We might have to hire your wife for custom light bar covers. :grin: We sure could use those.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...