The RZR800s is now TURBO

sandmandan

The 800s now runs like they should, lots of power and fun to ride with the quads. Many thanks to GTP off road. They gave me a great price and unlimited follow up when I did the install. Any questions, just ask. We are trying to get to Dumont for Thanksgiving but gave it a shake down at Pismo and the Desert.

gtp.jpg

post-7807-0-39180000-1381964684_thumb.jppost-7807-0-04508200-1381962598_thumb.jppost-7807-0-13243800-1381962743_thumb.jp

Edited by sandmandan

The acceleration and top end are incredible. I also added the overdrive clutch, also from GTP offroad. The combination is awesome. I had the car going just under 70 mph with more to go and ran out of smooth sand. I would say it is roughly twice as quick and about 50 percent more top end. Highly recommend it.

If you can I'd like to see a complete write up on the process, time it took, what all's involved, etc., as well as what other things need to be done in conjunction with the turbo set up and costs of course (if your willing to share). Thanks.

If you can I'd like to see a complete write up on the process, time it took, what all's involved, etc., as well as what other things need to be done in conjunction with the turbo set up and costs of course (if your willing to share). Thanks

The Turbo kit came with everything needed. The install took one day, working slow and methodical, and never done it before. I switched to the overdrive clutch, which combined with the turbo is a massive change. Other than that, the motor is stock. I am running about 9 lbs of boost. It you did some motor work, low compression pistons, you could run up closer to 13 lbs. There are a lot of parts, but the directions are very good, pics etc. and it went together pretty well. I got a good deal, from GTP. The sticker price for the turbo is about 5K. This includes the electronics to change over to the turbo. The clutch is around 1500. I havent driven a 900, or 1000, so can't compare them, but the 800 is lighter, narrower etc. The rzr, and 4 quads, exactly fits in our trailer, so we were not going to get something else.

Any other questions, just ask.

If you can I'd like to see a complete write up on the process, time it took, what all's involved, etc., as well as what other things need to be done in conjunction with the turbo set up and costs of course (if your willing to share). Thanks.

If you are interested in getting a turbo set up give us a call. We are dealers for Packard Performance and K&T. We can either install it for you or walk you through doing it your self. 702 657 5991