Honda "Missing Link"

FireKracker

I just put a turbo on my honda 3.5 and I purchased the wrong missing link check valve for my application (I bought a ML001C and I need a ML004C) does anyone know of a place in vegas that carries these. I am not sure if the new one will be here by Thursday. Does anyone have an extra? Does anyone know if i can run it without one?

yes it is, and yes I tried, NOBODY in the office because of SIMA. I have purchased 4 off of eBay and they all drop ship from the manufacturer :pissed: . I have a $2000 turbo already installed and I don't know if I can run without... Mr. paranoid here, I am gonna take it all off for this weekend unless i hear different. I cant seem to find anyone who knows if it is safe to do so.... even kraut-n-Rice from GD.com isnt sure.... pisser

PS: if anyone in vegas has one that isn't being used this weekend, I would return it on Monday with a case of beer :B

OK, check this out...I paid $50 for overnight two days ago and I Just got this message this morning from the seller:

"Hi,

We have placed your order with the manufacturer. They will be shipping your order directly to your door. We will be checking into the status of your order in the next few business days to ensure everything is on schedule. By then you should receive tracking or an estimated time of arrival within a few business days. If you do not receive this message please let us know that you haven't received this update and we will get you up to date accordingly". :dope: