Get well soon, lvnalolife

dunefreak

Some of you might not have heard, but JJ (lvnalolife) is in the hospital. He recently had a mild heart attack back in August and had a couple stints put in. He was doing good until recently. He had another heart episode of some sort. Even though the EKG did not indicate a heart attack, doctors were calling it a silent heart attack due to his blood work results. To complicate things even more, his kidneys are damaged because of his diabetes.

ISBB and I went and visited him last night in the hospital. We chatted and hung out for an hour or so and I gave him some Sand Sports mags . :) Despite his condition and feeling like crap, he was still happy JJ. They were running fluids through him so they could do an angiogram. As of today Rosemarie (his wife) reported some good news that they successfully put in 2 more stints. Now they must focus on his kidneys. He'll be in recovery for a few hours and in the hospital for a few more days.

Say a prayer for him and keep him in your thoughts. He's too good of a guy and way too young to deal with this stuff!

Hang in there JJ! I know this medical crap is just that but pay attention and keep your mind right about the healing process. Anything I can do for you please let me know I am at home or available to help you out most anytime. Even if it's just coming over and hanging out. We can compare scars:)