dunefreak Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 It's looking like March 14-16 will be our last trip this season unless we decide to do a day or morning run on the quads. Those trips never end. (year-round) How about everyone else? How late are you planning on hitting D this season? Quote
rzrbackxp Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 Hoping to get two trips in April, but that will depend on mother earth. Quote
ynot Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 It's looking like March 14-16 will be our last trip this season unless we decide to do a day or morning run on the quads. Those trips never end. (year-round) How about everyone else? How late are you planning on hitting D this season? I was hoping that you were looking at the 8&9th Pete? I can make the 14-16 but for personal reasons I am not sure i want to go after the BLM meeting on the 11th. Let me know if your flexible on this? Terry Quote
dunefreak Posted February 27, 2014 Author Posted February 27, 2014 Well the plan was to get together with the crew and they changed the dates since Mark's daughter's wedding is so close the 8/9th, so the 15-16th it is. I can't change that. Anna already put in her time off request too. Just go out the 14-16th with us. You don't have to be involved in the cleanup if BLM has everything under control. Quote
ynot Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 Well the plan was to get together with the crew and they changed the dates since Mark's daughter's wedding is so close the 8/9th, so the 15-16th it is. I can't change that. Anna already put in her time off request too. Just go out the 14-16th with us. You don't have to be involved in the cleanup if BLM has everything under control. ok Quote
BearsZX72 Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 Me and a few from our group plan on going March 21-23, then 1 more trip in April sometime. That's it, done for the seasons! Quote
ltr450rider Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 Pismo is only an hour away, so I'm good! Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 As many as possible.... Then it will be off to Amargosa, and even better Coral Pink. Really looking forward to Coral Pink again. The plan was for me to go to Glamis, since I haven't been I was pushing to make that happen. I'm not sure on the group though, and how that will play out. I am also not sure if the Raptor will be ready, and I don't want to just throw it together then drive to Glamis not knowing. All that being said, I think the 14th-15th will be my next trip. Quote
JoeDuner Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 Im planning 2 in March and at least once in April. Quote
JoeDuner Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 :saywha: I'm going the 7th thru the 9th. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.