Hit & Run 5k obstacle run

dunefreak

Anna and I did another 5k obstacle run on Saturday. It was pretty fun and hilarious at times. It was alot like the old TV show Wipeout. Check out the video I put together. I was wearing my GoPro the whole time.

I almostjacked myself up on the first obstacle. I think I landed on my head. A friend of a friend actually DID break his neck that day. I'm guessing on the same obstacle. When we were leaving the were also loading up a woman who go hurt! Theyad her in a neck brace and on a backboard. :dayum: Pretty crazy!

That looks like a blast to do, Running sucks but with something to look forward to every so often I could do that.

How are you editing the video? Gopro's editing software? I am trying to figure out the speeding up and slowing down of the edits.

Well it depends on how you splice it to begin with. I separate my clips before I get to the editing step so when I get there it's already a separate clip on it's own in order to speed up. You could split a clip in the editing stage too. Make sense?