sandawg Posted October 26, 2014 Posted October 26, 2014 (edited) It's the second time I have sold a sand rail I had spent years getting perfect for me. A gentleman from Salt Lake City saw my rail at IDRV 2 years ago and wanted to buy it after seeing a picture of it this year. Since I had bought the new Artic Cat Wildcat 1000 X this year I figured....why not sell it. The "Cat" is fun and does run like a rail so....I did it. It left for Salt Lake City today. If I remember correctly I did this once before, and within a year I missed a rail so bad I ended up purchasing another one. We'll have to see what happen this time. I can see a Turbo on the wildcat to help it out with the money I got for the rail. That should help me not miss a sand rail as much. As I might have said before, I haven't had a rail since 1978 that wasn't turbo charged. Why not keep the thing (turbo power) I enjoy? The next few months should be interesting. Edited October 26, 2014 by sandawg Quote
raspadoo Posted October 26, 2014 Posted October 26, 2014 Welcome to the club, car number 13 here and its for sale Quote
dunefreak Posted October 27, 2014 Posted October 27, 2014 Right on Pat. Congrats on the sale. I'm sure that Arctic Cat will keep you happy for a while. Like you said, it dunes pretty much like a rail. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.