Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know this has been discussed alot, as far as what shops to go to but does anyone know where to go for kids gear? Somewhere that has a good selection and good prices? I would just go online but boots are something I want to try on. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks :thumb::finger:

Edited by daknuckler
Posted

Hit up a few local shops... get the brand, model and size and i will beat thier price.. :D There are quite a few shops up on the north side of town that are good... If not hit up the shops closer to you and like i said try them out... then drop me a PM and i will take care of you pricewise.

Posted

Cycle Accessories Trop/Eastern next to Ultimate Electronics

50% off sale. Just bought myself some answer boots for $70

All kinds of kids stuff

Posted

Hey nick we are going to need to buy gear for me, Dina and jess .....looks like you da hook up :beercheers: when we get there will you help us out or maybe pete will help us out.. i just need some help :redhat:

Posted

OK, that's it. I gotta say something. The guy (ISBB) started there (Thumpertalk) on Friday, now he sounds like a parts guy that runs the place. :beercheers::slap::flipoff::idiot:

I'm just givin ya crap, Nick. It sounds funny is all. :redhat: :drunk::dunno:

Posted

Cycle Accessories Trop/Eastern next to Ultimate Electronics

50% off sale. Just bought myself some answer boots for $70

All kinds of kids stuff

what she said,

i talked to Travis over there and they have a ton of stuff.

Posted

OK, that's it. I gotta say something. The guy (ISBB) started there (Thumpertalk) on Friday, now he sounds like a parts guy that runs the place. :beercheers::slap::flipoff::idiot:

I'm just givin ya crap, Nick. It sounds funny is all. :redhat: :drunk::dunno:

does doesnt it...

I might actually know what im talking about ocasionally but most of the time i pull the info from my a$$.. :D

Posted

does doesnt it...

I might actually know what im talking about ocasionally but most of the time i pull the info from my a$$.. :D

yep, I hear THAT! :beercheers::flipoff::idiot: j/k :dunno:

Good luck with the new job. I hope it turns out to be a great opportunity and possible something even more for ya. :redhat: :slap:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...