HappyHour Posted June 16, 2015 Posted June 16, 2015 (edited) Saw this while pulling into the parking lot at my work and thought I'd share. Rock on Dumont Dune Riders!!! Edited June 16, 2015 by HappyHour 2 Quote
HappyHour Posted June 17, 2015 Author Posted June 17, 2015 I saw it and was like whoa!!!! Had to take a pic!! Quote
Mr.BrownSand Posted June 19, 2015 Posted June 19, 2015 Hey, do you guys think the "LIKE" button, is the new "X2"? Nothing useful to add. LoL! 2 Quote
Jakster884 Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 That was me for sure. @@dunefreak Where was I at ? Must have been working seems to be the only thing I know how to do lately. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.