Las Vegas race fuel

RUn2it

All you Las Vegas locals, where is the best (least expensive) race fuel seller? I was going to go to Dumont after the Henderson 250 race and forgot to get more race fuel before leaving home base and figured some of you high compression buggy folks would know the best place (or any place if need be). Thanks, Lee

AV gas would be the cheapest route, but you need to know someone who can get you in the airport. Otherwise Rebel is about the only alternative. $8.00/ gallon for 100 race or $8.15 I believe at the Sahara/ I15 Industrial Rebel station for 110.

BTW I get mine from the Rebel on Lake Mead/ Van Wagonen. Not all Rebels have race.

Hope to see you out there this weekend, Lee!

I'll be there in the big group. Can't use AV gas, will catch up to you at Dumont on this, no term paper today {;o). Will try the Sahara/I15 Rebel, maybe I'll get lucky and find where a distribution center is hiding, they disguise their self to look like a card lock station but their big tanks and tanker truck and dock gives them away....(goofy icon here). Hey, I should run octane booster... NOT. Where's all the C-12 at? Or a dang Sunoco truck when you need one. Hey Pete, bring the goat with you to Dumont....NAAAAAAHHH.