dunefreak Posted July 30, 2016 Posted July 30, 2016 The lightning storms were impressive last night so Anna & I headed to the Eldorado dry lake with my camera and tripod and literally watched the show for hours. The skyline to the east and above Nelson was lit up all night. More photos on my site, livelikepete.com/lightning-in-the-desert/ Quote
aceisback Posted July 31, 2016 Posted July 31, 2016 Hit up your blog, awesome pics you got there. The Emery Arch pics and video were outstanding as well. Looks like you've got the "Live Life" thing down to a T. On a side note, or maybe the main point, I wish all Off-Roaders treaded as lightly as you demonstrated in the video. I they/we did there would be so many more areas open to us. Thanks for being a great ambassador. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.