Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys, 

 

So a friend invited me to come out with my drone from Vegas on Thanksgiving weekend; what an amazing place!  I think many of you saw me working.

 

I put together this video.  Have a look and see if I managed to catch you.  Feel free to repost etc... just don't chop my credits off the end!  I hope to see y'all next time.

 

:)

 

... and to the guy on the 3 wheeler I pulled across the campsite with my Yukon, I hope you got your clutch fixed.

 

 

  • Like 4
Posted

Glad to see you guys enjoying the footage.  Maybe next time I visit we can stage some shots which will allow me to get some closer action rather than just randomly chasing people about with my drone like some sort of stalker. Lol

  • Like 2
  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...