Jumunji SSC for sale

dunefreak

I love this car and all, but DAMN!! 70K!! OUCH!! :coocoo: Sure is sweet though, 360 RWHP!!, cutting brakes, reverse box w/ diff, and the list goes on.... (I would prob choose a different paint scheme though :thumbsdown: )

2005 Two Seat Long Travel Short Sand Car

This JUMUNJI theme car is a one of a kind Short Sand Car. The body is custom work by Chip Nielson Enterprises, Paint is Custom by Twisted Image. Engine is has a 1300 hayabusa Turbo built by Scott at Heads Up Performance with a SSC Turbo Kit with Inner Cooler. This car has been Dyno'd and made 360 HP to the rear wheels at 20 pounds of boost. Many extras, 930 CV Axle, Laser Star HID Head Lights, Laser Star 50 Watt driving Lights, Laser Star LED rear tail lights. Polished Aluminum Intellidash, Gear Indicator, GPS, Custom Dash, Bead Lock Wheels, Perforated Stainless Floors, Differential Box with Reverse, Turning Brakes,

$70.000.00 Firm

Contact Nanette @ Short Sand Cars 801-446-8159 shortsandcar@msn.com

click here for the pics

There ya go Steveo, buy that one. Your in the market for a SSC. :grin::thumb:

You have to be kidding me $70K!!! I can sell you a full body 500 HP Tatum with bypass shocks, 4 seats, HID's, 934 CV's, Frt Brakes, Billet Arms, Etc, Etc, Etc..... for that much money!!! :headbang:

Yeah I hear ya. However, this thing would spank that Tatum on the hill or through the dunes. I know what your saying though, Trav. I think I'd rather have a full size (Tatum) for the money. :headbang:

Spank is a strong word! Comp hill is pretty wooped out also (23" travel all 4 corners might be a benifit)! And these cars are not that heavy (apx. 2000 lbs)! Here is an example of one I just sold for $65K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not EVEN a comparison!!! At least in my mind!!

266205ls1Spyder.jpg

These cars have around 21" of travel in the front and 18" in the rear. Yes, no comparison in car as a whole though. As much as I like the Busa minirails, yeah I 'd have to go w/ the Tatum for 65 or 70K (like I said). But when it comes to the hill and the power to weight ratio- these minirails have a strong advantage. They weigh about 750-800 lbs and this one is putting down 360 to the rear wheels. :beercheers: That is a huge power/ weight advantage for the hill at least. As much as the mini rails handle so well, they do lack weight and wheelbase that the fullsize cars have. That is a huge benefit in the whoops especially. I guess you can't really compare the two. Its like comparing a two wheeler (dirtbike) to a quad. They are actually two different machines. That SSC minirail would do better at some things and the Tatum would do better at others. Whatever. :beerpint: I don't have the cash for either one, so I shouldn't even be discussing this. :happydrunks:

NO sh*t!!?? :mc_smiley: That's why I'm not going to do it again. I already have a sandrail. I meant I wasn't gonna take 65 grand out of my equity for a sandrail that I wasn't even going to buy in the first place. It's a hypothetical situation we are talking about here, Berrrrt. :headbang:

How did this thread go from a SSC for sale to me buying a $65K Tatum car????????????????? Jesus :blink:

NO sh*t!!?? :mc_smiley: That's why I'm not going to do it again. I already have a sandrail. I meant I wasn't gonna take 65 grand out of my equity for a sandrail that I wasn't even going to buy in the first place. It's a hypothetical situation we are talking about here, Berrrrt. :headbang:

How did this thread go from a SSC for sale to me buying a $65K Tatum car????????????????? Jesus :blink:

JUST LIKE THATpost-23-1135183908_thumb.gif

• 3 months later...