Who Has A 4 Dr Teal/Green truck

Resident^Blonde

Sounds kinda like Ross.. but his is an extended cab if memory serves me right... the only other truck that is a teal greenish color that rings a bell is budsponge and he took his ddr sticker off

Another one of those instances where the sticker "fell off"? :beercheers:

Edited by wetnwreckless

It was deffinatly a 4 door, kinda faded paint.. or it could have just been dirty. dark tint. the ddr sticker was kinda big on the drivers side with got sand underneith it, the dirt addictions sticker was on the lower pass. side and the bumper had a "I eat with the pigs" sticker on the drivers side, and the pass bumper had another ddr sticker on it. I live in the blue diamond and decatur area

i think we live in "blue diamond ranch", but toward the back which is where i saw him pull out of the next road over. that would be cool if they were movin in and not out, then we would have ddr riding buddy to cruise in the desert behind our house with lol

I think he might go past Blue Diamond Ranch on his commute to/from work.

The reason why I thought he was moving was cuz he was following a u haul truck. but it could have been a couincidence lol

I just though of something. B-Rad's fuel pump quit on him yesterday, so I don't think it would have been him. Sorry! :blink: