Anyone have a SUZUKI LT 80 For sale?

JoeDuner

Need to find a good deal newer LT 80 for my daughter. Let me know if anyone has one. Havasu Suzuki quoted me $2100 OTD on a 2006. Ended up buying a new one.......Still need a set of paddles for it though.

Edited by JoeDuner

ill call aaron i believe his is 89-91 something like that.. I have photos floating around here somewhere i can pm you.. I dont think he sold it yet.. but the motor is rebuilt, carb rebuilt/new.. plastics are pretty good few nicks and scratch's here and there... aftermarket pipe blah blah blah...

ill call aaron i believe his is 89-91 something like that.. I have photos floating around here somewhere i can pm you.. I dont think he sold it yet.. but the motor is rebuilt, carb rebuilt/new.. plastics are pretty good few nicks and scratch's here and there... aftermarket pipe blah blah blah...

you can get the no names for half that brand new they are tougher than people think. i have a 70cc quad for my daughter. but they have like 110 cc autos.

talk to "bound 4 dirt" he sells them he even has parts !! :D heres his thread http://www.paylessquads.com/ he sells quads mostly but he has 2 or three models of pit bikes as well not shown on web page

Edited by bearfoot bob

you can get the no names for half that brand new they are tougher than people think. i have a 70cc quad for my daughter. but they have like 110 cc autos.

talk to "bound 4 dirt" he sells them he even has parts !! :D heres his thread http://www.paylessquads.com/ he sells quads mostly but he has 2 or three models of pit bikes as well not shown on web page

I just sold my Kazuma 90 to gt one, the kazuma was good to learn on, but the Japanese bikes are 100 times better.

because we miss it ,,my daughter has nothing to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Der, I'll sell it back to you for twice what I paid you. :coffee::happydrunks:

By the way, found out what the rattle was. Primary gear is shot. I should have it back up and running for T-day.