Who in here hunts?

Bumpint

Who on this board goes hunting? Quail, Chukar, duck is what i am talking about.

I am thinking about heading out one of these weekends to see what kind of game we can gather up. I know of some hot spots and when we head out I can let some of you guys know and we can meet up and visa versa. :bawl:

I've gone out the last few weekend, limitted out on chucker out of Ryelight, seen lots of quail around searchlight, but really jumpy. And got 25 rabits with in an hour out of Nelson...

Where in Ryolite did you go, past the red barn or thru town to the right?

i am a big hunter i also no alot of spots to hunt i have hunted in nevada since i was a little kid if you want to hunt anytime i am game my name is shawn

Hey Shawn Im Skyller, Im allways up for a hunting trip... Born and raised in Nevada Know most the spot but always looking for new ones...

i am a big hunter i also no alot of spots to hunt i have hunted in nevada since i was a little kid if you want to hunt anytime i am game my name is shawn

I found rhyolite on the my map last night and I thinking I might hit it up this weekend. Never been out there. I will know more towards the end of the week. If I go maybe we could set something up.

I am gonna hit up the overton wildlife refuge in a couple weeks for ducks to. We can have a max of 4 hunters in our blind and So far there will be only 2 of us going.

I found rhyolite on the my map last night and I thinking I might hit it up this weekend. Never been out there. I will know more towards the end of the week. If I go maybe we could set something up.

I am gonna hit up the overton wildlife refuge in a couple weeks for ducks to. We can have a max of 4 hunters in our blind and So far there will be only 2 of us going.

let me know what is going on im off saturday

If you guys go to Ash Meadows make sure you use steel shot only, no lead at all or you could get a big ticket.

I happened to be "working" in Beatty and Rhyolite yesterday and saw 3 groups of a dozen or so birds but of course I can't have a gun in my company truck.

If you guys go to Ash Meadows make sure you use steel shot only, no lead at all or you could get a big ticket.

I happened to be "working" in Beatty and Rhyolite yesterday and saw 3 groups of a dozen or so birds but of course I can't have a gun in my company truck.

Im kind of curious on the reason for steel - is there wetlands around?

Forget it - Im a pin head and did not read the whole thing....

Edited by chris1223

Jerry is that lake still out there?? used to duck hunt there also