Sand Drags President's weekend

tarabull

The Presidents weekend sand drags and hill climbs are they open to quads? I know the hill climbs were the Jepps and stuff but we didn't stay for the drags and I didn't know if they were open to quads. My husband is bugging me to come back down there so he can race.

Thanks Tara

Quads are not allowed at the Jeep Jamboree as far as racing is concerned. Jeeps, trucks,4x4's only.

lol ok that explains the 4x4 pick ups drag racing i thought it was open .thank you for clarifing i wasnt sure .but man is that a great weekend or what i love the jamboree :happydrunks:

and a whole hog samich with a beer ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by bearfoot bob

The Presidents weekend sand drags and hill climbs are they open to quads? I know the hill climbs were the Jepps and stuff but we didn't stay for the drags and I didn't know if they were open to quads. My husband is bugging me to come back down there so he can race.

Thanks Tara

If he's interested in racing his quad he might want to look into banshee wars or something along those lines. I believe they have lots of brackets......

Thanks for clarifing. I will look up the banshee wars but we enjoy Dumont. And we have been once before but missed the drags because we left on Sun am.

Banshee wars is held at Dumont. Here's more info: Click here.

I don't remember which group puts it on....but I'm sure more than one of our members knows more. :finger: